Tracking your vehicle fleet can improve your business in a number of different ways. Some are obvious. Some are not.
For example, when you track your vehicles at all times, you are able to monitor your drivers' driving behavior and cut down operating costs associated with excessive idling, sudden accelerations and decelerations.
Reduced labor costs is another great example. By knowing where your drivers were and when they were there, you will be able to eliminate payroll related discrepancies and reduce unnecessary overtime pay. Similar controls could be applied to reduce unauthorized vehicle use by your staff outside of your normal business hours.
To learn more about the benefits of GPS fleet tracking, please contact us toll free at (877) 646-2277 or request a free demo of our GPS tracking software.
- Monitor vehicles and driver behavior from a central location
- Access your tracking panel from any desktop or mobile device
- Get alerted when vehicles speed, exhibit dangerous driving behavior
- Get alerted when vehicles are being used outside of normal business hours
- Manage and track vehicle maintenance schedules and service receipts
- Monitor idle times to reduce fuel consumption of your vehicles
- Keep accurate logs of driver work and overtime hours
- Be alerted when vehicles deviate from your preset routes
- Interactive breadcrumb trails to play back a vehicle’s trip
- Easily e-mail your drivers directions to their phone
I have used three gps tracking systems over the past eight years and TrackMyFleet.com is definitely above the rest. With plenty of options, frequent refresh rates and pin point accuracy I am definitely here to stay. I've only had a few minor issues and customer support was easy to contact and resolved those issues very quickly!Todd Rosen - John Peters Professional Limousines, Inc. - www.jplimo.com
Take the Product Tour
View our GPS tracking software to its full extent with our free, no obligation demo.